Friday, October 19, 2012

Upgrade

It's been more than a year since I've touched this blog. It's been quite a year...I've had a lot on my mind...life has been full of surprises.

When I put this site together six years ago, it was going to be a running commentary on life in Moscow. I had a few good attempts, but most of the time, life passed by unrecorded. I still have some great stories I'd love to tell...someday.

When I last posted, I was preparing to leave Moscow for a 6 month (at least) sabbatical...which was upgraded to a full year, and counting.

When I left Moscow, I was single, and had no real belief that my prospects were going to change...my marital status was upgraded, and I became a wife on August 4, 2012.

When I began this blog, I was a 4th grade elementary teacher...I was upgraded to a principal. I'm not sure what you'd call me now, but I think I've upgraded again, to something in the human resources department.


With all of these upgrades, I figured it was about time I dusted off the blog and upgrade it as well. So there you have it.

No comments: