I'm disappointed in my postings... not because I feel that they are lacking in quality or entertainment value, but because there are so few of them. When I first created this space, I had visions of a best-seller being woven together one day at a time, as I'd faithfully post my thoughts, feelings and insights to the web.
Not really happening, is it?
There are two reasons for this: first, I'm not so sure that people really want to read what I write. I mean really, who honestly wants to know the goings-on of my daily routine? How many times can I write about grocery shopping, or trying to pay a bill, before you'd say to yourself, "Doesn't she ever DO anything over there?"
Secondly, I do not have the time to sit and chatter away at a computer screen on a regular basis. I have a a full-point-five time job, which demands most of my cerebral functioning on a daily basis.
Still, I'm determined not to give up. Somehow, someday, as slowly as a sidewalk is shaped by the stones slapped together to form its surface, the stories that I'm desperate to construct will take shape.
No comments:
Post a Comment